Expressive, Versatile, Dynamic
Smooth and light for a natural voice, characters can range from deep and commanding to high and frantic, as well as guttural, rough, silly and whimsical.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, Patrick Warburton, Regis Philbin
My Voice Experience
I recorded a local PBS commercial in my natural voice. I recorded several local radio commercials in several voices, including my natural voice, a deep authoritative voice and a raised light-hearted voice.
I studied sound recording at BYU and earned my Bachelor of Arts in Sound Technology. While at BYU I took a class in voice acting, as well as music performance classes. My wife is a professional voice actor.
My Studio Equipment
My mic locker includes a CAD Trion 8000 tube condenser mic, an Electro-Voice RE27, a modified Behringer B-2 (mods make it sound like a Neumann U87), a Sennheiser MKH 416 shotgun mic, a Rode NTG-2 shotgun mic and other small condenser and dynamic mics. I also use a Presonus interface/preamp, dbx compressor, Pro Tools 10, Logic Pro 9 and X and a MacBook Pro.
Unknown - Click here to ask Aaron Southerland
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Aaron Southerland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Southerland is a Standard subscriber.
Aaron Southerland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aaron Southerland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aaron Southerland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aaron Southerland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.