Energetic, Friendly, Guy Next Door. Persuasive
My voice is most often described as smooth, warm, friendly, persuasive, and more of a story teller than announcer.
Of course, the particular vocal style depends on the project and the script.
Need authoritative, professional, gruff, or humorous? No problem! My objective is to provide you the feel you're looking for.
Does my voice style fit your project? Only you can make that decision...and I've uploaded several samples for you, because in the end it doesn't matter what I say about my voice. What matters is what you hear with your own ears, so I invite you to take a listen. If you like what you hear, then let's do some work together!
Thanks for checking my profile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As far as accents, I do Texan and Southern and can range from redneck to refined.
I do various character voices.
I have an extensive musical background and can sing when needed.
My Voice Experience
Worked in radio, producing and voicing commercials as part of my daily routine.
Spent years touring as a singer/songwriter. Have recorded and released 3 projects.
Narrated a just released audio book "Scuse Me While I Kiss the Sky" available on Audible
Memphis State University, Music
Elkins Institute of Broadcasting, Dallas, TX
Studied under voice coach Bettye Zoller
My Studio Equipment
ART Pro Channel Strip
E-MU 0404 DSP
Shure and AKG mics
My background includes years of performing as a singer/songwriter, acting in community theatre, teaching, and public speaking.
And I am very easy to work with!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Aaron Shook by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Shook is a Standard subscriber.
Aaron Shook does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aaron Shook was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aaron Shook does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aaron Shook was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.