Broadcast, commercial, character, business
My voice can be warm and deep for narrations, fun, upbeat, and likeable for commercials, business-like for business presentations, great for books / ebooks, and I can do any web, radio, or television voice overs you may need. I also have a library of stock music and sound effects for any needs. I can also do many voices for character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do North American English, Texan, Australian, England, Indian, French.
My Voice Experience
I have done over 40 voice over projects for websites around the world and a number of spots for radio. I have also done corporate video, ebooks, and viral video production and narration, as well as create background music.
Diploma in Interactive Technology
Diploma in Electronic Game Design (many voice characters done)
Diploma from Columbia Academy for Radio, Television, and Recording Arts
Choirs and Chorals
News Reading for University Radio Station
My Studio Equipment
Quad Core Computer
AKG Condensor and Dynamic Mics
Behringer 16 Channel Mixing Board
ProTools and SoundForge (which has endearing qualities)
Custom Designed Flash Teleprompter
Unknown - Click here to ask Aaron Peters
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Aaron Peters by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Peters is a Standard subscriber.
Aaron Peters does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aaron Peters was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aaron Peters does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aaron Peters was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.