Fun, witty, mischievous, friendly, warm, confident
I have a friendly and relatable voice, with a knack for accents. Warm and conversational "guy next door" for commercials, hip, cool expert with approachable authority for narration. Witty and mischievous for animation, realistic heros and villains for video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - British (Received Pronunciation & Cockney), Southern (Rhotic & Non-Rhotic), Russian, Spanish (Spain & Mexico), Scottish, Indian, Italian, French and a basic Cantonese.
Most of my accents aren't regional specific, but with some direction, I can achieve the desired region.
My Voice Experience
Phone IVR for Pier 23 Cafe
I've studied at the Voicetrax voice-over academy in Sausalito, California for five years studying with voice-over superstars including Samantha Paris, Thom Pinto, Bob Bergen, Brian Sommer, Townsend Coleman, Sam Pond, Jacquie Shriver & Chuck Kourouklis.
Member of the Voicetrax engineering team for three years.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio includes a Blue Microphones Baby Bottle mic, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB 2.0 audio interface using Twisted Wave recording software.
- Spanish as a second language
- Engineer team member at Voictetrax for three years
- Performed with "Cannibals At High Tea" improv troupe
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Aaron Miner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Miner is a Premium subscriber.
• Aaron Miner was last active on Voice123 72 days ago