Robust, Energetic, Versatile, Sincere
For commercials, I can move from attitude to gratitude as easily as moving from goofy cartoony to gruff New Yorker. Being a father of 8, I've read more than my share of stories to my children and I use a different voice (suited to the character of course) for each character. If you'd prefer a professional read, I can handle that as well. Video games? From FPS to MMORP, iPhone apps to GPS navigation I can provide a voice customized to your project requirements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Londoner, British, Cockney, Ricky Gervais, Stewie, Hank Hill, Indian, Hindu, Scottish, Irish, Drunken Scottish, Drunken Irish, New Yorker, Tough guy, Whiny Wise Guy, Russian, French, Southern drawl, Southern Gentleman, Redneck, Cooky Scientist, Thug, Krunk
My Voice Experience
I spent eight years writing and producing radio commercials and various radio programs. Deadlines are not a problem. After that, my wife and I started our own freelance marketing & design business and after that I started teaching acting. I've been teaching acting for almost 10 years now. The kids are grown and I wanted to put together my own studio so here we are. I'm also a writer, so I know how to structure the words and the voice necessary to give your project or production the edge it needs to be heard above the rest.
Unknown - Click here to ask Aaron Miller
My Studio Equipment
I do have my own studio with an MXL-2600 mic and Adobe's Audition for editing. I also have a music and sfx library to provide fully produced spots & programs as you need them.
I have been in and around marketing, advertising, design, writing, and broadcast for almost half my life. I've produced and directed major musical theatrical productions and I've been on stage a time or two. I know the value of the story and the power of the audience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Aaron Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Miller is a Standard subscriber.
• Aaron Miller was last active on Voice123 82 days ago