Charming, Clear, Educated, Expressive
My voice is generally deep, but I can sound smooth, grave, excited, or serious for commercials or trailers. I can sound melodic, warm, or flowing for narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am good with characters and can provide some various kinds of accents that include, Irish, British, Italian, and some Norwegian. I can also provide some TV announcer impersonations such as Kevin Harlan and Vin Scully.
My Voice Experience
I have experience recording PSAs and commercials for college radio at my school in Ohio and have recorded narration for videos and a documentary, but no paid experience.
I have received training from a voice coach, and speech training in college intended for theater students. I have a Broadcasting degree from Marietta College that included hundreds of hours of work in radio and television, but also was the broadcaster for my college's football and baseball teams during my senior year.
My Studio Equipment
My equipment includes: Adobe Audition for editing, a Shure SM58 Cardioid Microphone, and an E-MU USB Audio Interface for connecting to my XPS Dell Computer.
I can adapt to what the client would like, I can do my own editing which includes adding music and sound effects if possible, and am a consummate professional when it comes to delivering yo my client what they have requested.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Aaron Lattanzi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Lattanzi is a Standard subscriber.
Aaron Lattanzi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aaron Lattanzi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aaron Lattanzi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aaron Lattanzi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.