Goofy, Deep, Conversational, Serious, Characters
Warm and deep, matter of fact and poignant, professional and clear, smooth and sexy, nerdy and nasally, clever and mischievous, elfish and goofy, dark and creepy, pukey and weird, blue collar and gruff, straight and forward, goofy and pitchy, deliberate and recognizable
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Spanish, Mexican, French, Irish, Scottish, Long Island, New York, Southern, Deep South, Redneck, Mountain Man, Surfer, Pothead, Stoner, Elves, Monsters, Kermit the Frog,
My Voice Experience
Numerous commercials across the country for radio and TV
Radio and TV imaging
On-air Talent (mornings, afternoons, and nights)
Regular character work for clients after hearing first try
Bachelors in Communication with a Broadcasting Accent and Theater Minor, Production, Copywriter and Voice Artist for Get Creative Consulting, 6 years on radio (WPXY, WCMF, WYSL, WHAM, WBSU, WCJW, WHTK, and WROC), Production Director for WBSU for 2 years, Wedding and Event host for 5 years
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition and Cool Edit, 2 Computers, Mobile soundproof box, 2 freestanding mics and 1 computer mic, Wheatstone digital board
I pick up the ideas extremely quickly and take direction well. Before I went into radio and production work I was a cook, bartender, bouncer, DJ, and occasional laborer. I know what conversational really means and can deliver before the deadlines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Aaron Lafaro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Lafaro is a Standard subscriber.
Aaron Lafaro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aaron Lafaro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aaron Lafaro does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aaron Lafaro was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.