Naturally warm, deep and smooth for narrations. Funny, sexy, playful, appealing voice for commercials and radio spots. Rich and professional for live events, presentations, public speaking. Powerful projection for stage and live events. Can play the guy next door to the leading man.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, New York, Aristocrat
My Voice Experience
I have over 18 years of experience in television, voice over, stage, corporate presentations and live events. I have lots of NATIONAL and REGIONAL commercials along with INDUSTRIALS under my belt for Ameriquest, Oscar Mayer, Chili's Restaurant, Toyota, K-Mart-Martha Stewart Patio Furniture, Del Monte, Johnsonville Brats Sausage, 21st Century Insurance, LRN, Miskelly's Furniture, Zoe Children's Home (narration). I have many years on the New York stage having performed or narrated at Lincoln Center, Nassau Coliseum, Lambs Theater, Producer's Club, Black Spectrum Theater, Gallery Players, etc. Years doing sketch comedy in Los Angeles. I am also a television host, so I know my way around a teleprompter and some ear prompter as needed. I am often used as a narrator for readings.
Bachelor of Fine Arts from the School of Visual Arts (NY). Studied improv and stage at HB Studios (NY). Studied Commercials at Alexia Robinson Studio, TVI Actors Studio. On-camera with Sonia Nikore, Tim Payne, Judy Blye-Wilson, Christy Dooley, Eli Tray, Mark Teschner, Marnie Saitta, Don P. Smith. Hosting with Marki Costello, Suzanne Sena. Stand-up comedy with Frazer Smith. Studied screenwriting with Robert Auletta, Adam Levenberg, Shawn Hoffman and took courses at Screenwriters University. Studied film at UCLA. Through performing in numerous stage and musical productions with vocal coaches, I learned first hand how to use my voice as needed.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball Microphone. iMac. El Capitan OS.
I am also a screenwriter and a cartoonist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Aaron Coleman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Coleman is a Standard subscriber.
• Aaron Coleman was last active on Voice123 80 days ago