Announcer, Animated, Childlike, Mobster, Raspy
Please note that although my I live in Doha, Qatar, I am a U.S. citizen from San Diego, California.
I possess a great announcer voice for T.V and radio commercials. I have been told I sound like the "Movie Phone" guy or some other announcer that a listener would typically hear on the radio. In short, I can perform voiceovers sounding like the typical announcer that a listener may laugh at, yet consider what I have communicated.
My cartoon voice is probably the most amazing. This squeaky voice sounds more like Elmo of Sesame Street, yet can be adjusted to sound like a real 5 year old boy or girl, or a female. This is done WITHOUT a voice synthesizer. Without a doubt this voice is applicable to cartoons, video games, K-4 educational software, and movies. This animated voice is hilarious when I speak on adult topics, yet using this little voice.
Having spent time in the U.S. Marine Corps, I can also emulate the voice of a Drill Instructor or simply a typical "gung-ho" Marine.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As stated earlier, I can sound like Elmo of Sesame Street.
My Voice Experience
Quality Day 1995 at Schumacher, Inc
- Added a voiceover to 5 minute PowerPoint presentation describing the Finance Department
Telephone Message at Schumacher, Inc.
- Recorded message to inform employees about upcoming trip to DisneyLand.
- Performed the voice-over recording for puppet shows for worship services.
Various IT Jobs
- Added voice-over to in-house computer-based tutorials for end-user software.
No formal training, but a fun hobby. Working as a part-time DJ has given me experiencing working with music editing software like MixMeister, Sony's AcidPro, and Adobe Audition.
My Studio Equipment
My home equipment consists of the following:
iMac 24", 266GHz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive
MacBook Pro 15"
AKG C214 BULS Condenser Microphone
Pro Tools 8 LE
Reflexion Filter Pro
18 years of experiencing working in the Information Technology field. Occasionally I would be asked to record a voice-over for end-user software tutorials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ty Penn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ty Penn is a Standard subscriber.
Ty Penn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ty Penn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ty Penn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ty Penn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.