Expressive, Neighborly, Personable, Trustworthy
I have a naturally dynamic voice that can offer a variety of personalities. My delivery style has been described as believable, big, expressive, warm, and laid back.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Guy next door, Neighborly, New Yorker, Southern, British, Blue Collar, Dad
My Voice Experience
For the past 20 years I have worked as a television editor / producer and have worked with many voice over talents behind the keyboard in New York City. I have directed and assisted announcers in the booth and with their copy for a variety of short and long form projects.
BA in Communications and Music from Rowan University
20 years experience in television production.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Preston Madill
I have natural acting ability and I can use a variety of reading styles.
I'm willing to take risks to bring creativity to the copy.
I'm very comfortable behind the mic and I can do cold readings well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Preston Madill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Preston Madill is a Standard subscriber.
• Preston Madill was last active on Voice123 95 days ago