Business authoritative, Midwest, Timing & timbre!
Ellery's key talent is his timing. He is a quick study. His voice has timber with just the right resonance & authority.
This is the voice for any project that calls for a middle age, standard midwest (non-accent) voice that conveys experience and conviction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
1. Standard voice: Midwest, business, authoritative.
2. Character accent: For cartoon & animation, Raymond offers a great Rhode Island waitress, or ditsy stereotype blond woman. (See vanquish.com/flash).
3. Impersonation: Richard Nixon
My Voice Experience
In the past, Raymond's voice was heard on audio books and in technical and instructional videos for his employers. Voice123 is his first effort to market his voice to others.
Cornell University: Bachelors & Masters degrees in Engineering
Raymond is a member of International Thespian Society and has been in stage productions of Rogers & Hammerstein musicals in Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin.
o Accent is midwest-perfect (aka non-accented).
o Conveys business-authoritative with friendly conviction
o Great timing, timber and resonence
My Studio Equipment
I use both noise cancelling, close range and studio audience microphones. For telephone effects, I use a BlueAnt or Motorola headset.
Favorite mic: Teledyne EC-340 electret condenser (1970s era)
~ I use these for most voice recordings with impedance matching xfr
• Anechoic recording studio
• Mixing panel / Equalization
• Editing: Splicing, dubbing, cleaning & acoustic effects
• Timebase compression without 'chop' or altering pitch
• Export and audio format conversion
Upon request, clients are provided with original lossless (uncompressed) audio files.
Unknown - Click here to ask Philip Raymond
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Philip Raymond by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Philip Raymond is a Standard subscriber.
Philip Raymond does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Philip Raymond was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Philip Raymond does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Philip Raymond was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.