Listenable, rich and distinct voice with unreal character range! Very Direct-able - plus a fantastic producer!
Listenable, rich and clear.
As a character voice I can provide hundreds of unique voices, styles and phrasings.
Commercial work can be sincere, dramatic or promotional but can also feature a guy you've met somewhere before quality.
I'm easy to work with, I take direction very well and can voice match with ease.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A pretty darned wide variety! Male - Female - Santa - Halloween voices o plenty!
My Voice Experience
I've been doing VO for 15 years. I love doing it and am extremely available. Voice Resume includes both National and Local. Television and Radio highlights include:
ABC Television, The Walt Disney Company, Disney Channel and Radio Disney.
Intel, Wentworth Douglass Hospital, Columbia Outerwear, Underwriters Laboratories, NSTAR Electric, Seattle Seahawks, Real Deal Inc. The Boston Globe & Concert promos, ACX Audio Books, Web Series (Is that Yours), Short Films (The Drop Out), Geo Pirates (TV/Web), Cartoon Network and more.
I spent the last 15 years as a copywriter, producer, creative content provider and voice talent for The Walt Disney Company. Between that experience and droning my own freelance career I've discovered the key to successful project outcomes is often, simple, clear communication.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 11.0 DAW
Waves Gold and a handful of other third party apps and compression toys
Mics include: Mojave MA-200, ElectroVoice RE20
Presonus Eureka preamp/EQ, Monitors-Fostex
Silent record booth
Creative - copywriter - producer - engineer - actor and listener. My goal is to always exceed expectation. I work out of the studio I built into my home. So I am accessible and my turn around time can be lighting fast without sacrificing quality.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact PETER JUDE RICCIARDI by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently PETER JUDE RICCIARDI is a Standard subscriber.
• PETER JUDE RICCIARDI was last active on Voice123 216 days ago