Conversational. Real. Fresh.
I'm a full time voice over talent specializing in conversational, real, fresh deliveries.
Credits: Samsung, Google, Dell, Microsoft, CenturyLink, T-Mobile, Comcast, UnitedHealth Group, Uber, Capital One, Dell
I've voiced over 4,000 projects -- commercials, explainer videos, apps & games, eLearning & training modules, narrations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
Clients often describe my delivery as: Conversational. Relatable. Fresh. Believable. Friendly. Guy next door. Sincere. Real. Millennial. Professional. Honest. Youthful. Genuine. Not Announcery. Warm. Heartfelt. Optimistic. Bright. Techie.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Twin Falls, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Some of my past clients are:
Samsung (Whiteboard video voice overs)
Royal Caribbean (National TV & radio campaign)
Probiotic America (National TV spots)
Dell (Product videos)
Adobe (Product video)
Genworth (Training Modules)
CDW (Explainer video)
Atlassian (Branding/product videos)
Academy Sports & Outdoors (Product videos)
Oreck (Training modules)
Google (Explainer video)
CenturyLink (Radio spots)
CA Technologies (Explainer video)
Droid/Motorola (Product video)
Red Hat (Explainer video)
Parsons Kellogg (Branding/product video)
L'Oreal (Internal explainers/e-learning)
Rustoleum (TV commercial)
SolidProfessor (e-Learning courses)
Parsons Kellogg (Branding video)
Countless product & web videos, commercials, explainer videos, narrations, apps/games, children's stories, eLearning & training modules, phone systems, audio books, and educational presentations.
I feel very lucky to have been mentored by a group of professional voiceover talents nearby: Brad Everett, Kelly Wilson, Kelly Klaas, Nathan Bird, Terence West, Katrina Carpenter, Jaci Walker, who gave constant peer review, and pushed me to strive for excellence.
Private coaching with Bill DeWees.
Degree: Berklee College of Music, Bachelor of Music
My Studio Equipment
Peter Bierma is a full time voice actor and can turn around most projects within a few hours.
- Source Connect
- Music beds & mixing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Peter Bierma by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Bierma is a Platinum subscriber.
• Peter Bierma was last active on Voice123 3 days ago