Rich, Unique, Authoritative, Voice of God
I offer a range of styles from deep and authoritative, to rich, warm, and friendly, to smooth and professional. I've often been told I have a unique sounding voice, one easy to listen to.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British, Irish, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and Southern accents. I also do character voices, having done several characters in the hit videogame, FALLOUT 3, in which I played Scott the Mechanist, Chief Gustabo, Paladin Vargas, and several other characters, including sounds of human strife/suffering.
My Voice Experience
I've done a variety of projects both in area studios and in my home studio. They include videogames, radio and TV commercials, narrations for videos that have appeared on TV, the internet, live presentations. Clients have included the Red Cross, National Guard, US Army, CIA, DIA, Dept. of Transportation, Dept. of Homeland Security, as well as advertising agencies GMMB, Bahler Productions, Whitecoat Strategies, Penczner Media, and many others.
I have a B.A. in English Literature from the George Washington University. Voiceover training includes:
- Use of the TelePrompter;
- Meisner Acting Technique for Voiceover w/Robert Epstein (12-week program);
- Voiceover workshops w/Elizabeth Noone, Marice Tobias, Jonathan Bryce, Lary Lewman, Ty Ford;
- SAG-AFTRA Conservatory w/Stephen Schmidt, Nick Olcott, Jane Beard, Marty Lodge, David DeBoy;
- Improv workshops w/Gary Austin, Kenny Raskin
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition software
Event Tuned Reference 8 speakers
AKG C 535 EB condenser mic
Shure SM86 condenser mic
MXL V6EMBP condenser mic
Symetrix SX 200 mic preamp
-Professional musician, singer/guitarist
-Working actor with national credits
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Pete Papageorge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pete Papageorge is a Standard subscriber.
Pete Papageorge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pete Papageorge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pete Papageorge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pete Papageorge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.