Quirky, characters, singer, huge range, Disney
Narrations: warm, proper, smooth, professional, lower register, classy
Commercials:sexy, throaty, young, bright, fun
Characters: valley girl, nasal, brassy, Disney princess, nerdy kids
Singing: lyric soprano (Bb below C3 to F# above C6) with strong mix, high belt and extensive knowledge of operatic, jazz, pop and musical theatre styles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Scottish, Spanish, French, German, Australian,Italian, Indian, Southern (Plantation, Hillbilly, General), New York, Jewish, Minnesota, Valley Girl, hippie, surfer, nerd, dork, nasal, kid, child, princess, ingenue, damsel in distress, Disney, villain, Queen
My Voice Experience
Penelope Yates is a professional actor with extensive theatrical, film and music credits to her name. A skilled musician, she has lent her vocal stylings to professional regional theatres, rock concerts (opening for Ben Folds at the Palladium in 2009), world premiere operas, and concert venues around the world (from Dodgers Stadium to the Alaskan Tundra).
She made her voiceover debut in a radio spot for the 2009 production of "Little Women: The Musical" at the Lyric Theatre, that aired on LA Talk Radio.
B.A. Theatre, c/o 2010, University of Southern California
Studied voice over under Vicki Lewis
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020 mic, extensive knowledge of Audacity, Garageband
Unknown - Click here to ask Penelope Yates
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Penelope Yates by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Penelope Yates is a Standard subscriber.
Penelope Yates does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Penelope Yates was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Penelope Yates does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Penelope Yates was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.