Character specialist, warm, deep, real
Warm and reassuring for narrations, can be deep and strong for commercials, but flexible for other needs. I am able to narrate in a professional manner and I also enjoy getting into character as I read stories whether it be for children or adults.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Although I am Cuban born and normally cannot do an accent, I can do a Mexican character quite easily. I am usually imaginative when it comes to creating characters and it really depends on the need upon request to create one. Santa Clause is one of my favorites, but as I watch TV commercials and shows...I often try to imitate a character or create one of my own.
My Voice Experience
My experience in the voice over field is limited at this point, but have learned so much in a short time. In 2010, I did a voice over for a public service announcement for the Michigan Department of Community Health. The add was played several times on the radio throughout Michigan and that is when I caught the voice over bug and want to do more. Being bi-lingual in Spanish and English as a Cuban native speaker, I hope the opportunities will present themselves.
I have worked on several occasions with a well known voice over coach here in Michigan by the name of Joel Porter. He has been an instructor at the Motion Picture Institute in Michigan as well as Unity Studios.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Pedro Pozo
I am an actor and I know how much acting goes into the voice over process and you get into character and stay in character. The smile, the frown, the excitement all translate onto to voice over reel even if the audience does not see your face. I understand that and I can bring that to the stage...or in this case to the microphone. Prior to working as an actor...I have had extensive experience in the law enforcement field as well as the medical field and even the military. If the assignment calls for someone to have an understanding in those fields mentioned...I am the voice over talent for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Pedro Pozo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pedro Pozo is a Standard subscriber.
Pedro Pozo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pedro Pozo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pedro Pozo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pedro Pozo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.