Movie trailer,offbeat,warm,deep,thick, versatile
Warm, fresh, seductive, smooth and Professional Voice. Ideal for commercials, narrations, audiobooks, animation projects, documentaries, promotional videos, video games, messaging for telephone systems... and all-terrain voice-overs!
Also, very versatile, capable to reach high and low pitches, with an acting-skill background.
VoiceOver is not just having the voice, it's using it the right way!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
To start off, VERY versatile. I'll try anything once!
However if I was put a gun in my head to answer this, I would say British English is my specialty (Extremely clean, bright and proper English Language, not the rusty dirty English you hear today in London streets), Movie Trailer voice, Argentine and Neutral Spanish, and much more!
My Voice Experience
I am a career-graduated VoiceOver professional with legal license issued by ISER / AFSCA , in Argentina (Yes, in Argentina you need to have a professional license to do this!).
I have been the voice for many brands such as Ford, Kraft, Coca-Cola, Philips, Nokia, and many more.
Truth is, I have done countless VoiceOver services for Commercials, as an Institutional voice, as an actor, singing, FX, and so on. I do love challenges, and stick with the goal to achieve.
VoiceOver professional with legal license issued by ISER / AFSCA, in Argentina.
This is a communication career, where it has journalism, new technologies, and several languages pronunciation with a very wide-angle focus, but aimed directly to Voice and comprehension of the communication process.
I Have done countless jobs as the VoiceOver professional in a production company in Argentina (English as well as Spanish). However, I am also an actor, interpreter, musician (pianist) and have much ability to see the difference. How? By "proper" listening (which is not the same as hearing). Listening is my best attribute, I would say.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio that counts with:
* Neumann TLM-103 Condenser Microphone.
* Apogee ONE.
* Avalon PreAmp Vacuum Tube VT-737 SP
* Studiophile BX5a Monitors
* Sony MDR V-900 Monitor Headphones
* PowerMac G5 Dual 1.8Ghz wito Logic Pro X (with sweet plug-ins)
* MacBook Pro I7 with Logic Pro X (with sweet plug-ins)
* Studio with great Accustics, made for Voice-Overs and Piano recording.
And what's more important, I know how to use these gadgets !
Unknown - Click here to ask Francisco Paz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Francisco Paz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Francisco Paz is a Standard subscriber.
• Francisco Paz was last active on Voice123 20 days ago