Vibrant, sincere, honest, convincing, musical.
My voice is very effective at clearly communicating and convincing people to buy. My voice is dynamic, melodic, deep, rich, sincere, and honest.
I grew up near Peoria, Illinois, land of the perfect non-accent. I grew up listening to Paul Harvey, Harry Carey, Pat Sommerall. I am inspired by Mel Blanc and Seth MacFarlane who show multiple characters are capable from a single voice.
My voice carries the wisdom and calmness of Milfred Brumley, yet provides the youth and cool factor of Mike Judge.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native Chicago, perfect middle America no accent. Alabama southern, Texan, Awesome Surfer dude, NY - Queens, Minnesotan, Slight Canadian. Generic Latino, Generic Hood rat / Gangster. Both "Of mice and Men" shticks. I can imitate, but not identically impersonate, Paul Harvey and Harry Carey. I can imitate most Looney Tunes Characters(not Yosemite Sam). I can do young male kids and have many laughs and natural sound effects. I can read sheet music and sing at church.
My Voice Experience
I produced and hosted a live, televised real estate auction show. It was unscripted, a genuine live TV auction. I have been an extra on several movies. I am sick of people saying, I know your voice and not getting paid for it. My resume starts with you as I am a bona-fide VO rookie.
I work well on teams, and appreciate good direction and advice. I will work all day to get a job done properly and to a clients specifications.
BA - Economics - Rollins College
Associates - Finance - Valencia Comm College
Fl Auctioneers License
NMLS MLO license
Television Production and Hosting experience - AANTV
Mortgage Call in paid ad Sunday show - Produced and hosted
Numerous charity and fund raising auctions.
My Studio Equipment
Shure PG42 Microphone
Sound proof studio enclosure.
All the computing power a man could ever need.
If I don't have it, I'll get it to earn your business.
I am a banker and mortgage service professional. I have been a successful sales person my entire life. I am a father, and enjoy my peaceful life. I have a small farm. I enjoy surfing and sports, hunting and fishing. I stay very active and in good shape.
I enjoy meeting new people, and usually make a new friend with every new adventure in life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact PAUL ROBB by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently PAUL ROBB is a Standard subscriber.
• PAUL ROBB was last active on Voice123 354 days ago