Clear, Crisp, Announcer
I have a deep adult male voice that is crisp and clear from reading books for RFB&D. It ic considered an announcer type. I have a mild New England accent. More New York than Boston.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, New England
My Voice Experience
I trained at "Such a Voice" in Vermont, and had volunteered as reader at "Recording For The Blind" for many years before they closed the New Haven, Connecticut studio. I primarily read stories, but did do some math and engineering text books due to my electronic background as a Field Service Engineer in the semiconductor industy.
I have anAssociate Degree in Electronics from Waterbury State Technical College in Connecticut.
I trained with "Such a Voice" in worshops in Connecticut and Vermont.
My Studio Equipment
I have a TASCAM DR-40 recorder and a Audio Technica AT2035 mic with a Pearstone mic stand and pop filter in a back room studio in my house.
My career as as a field service engineer in the semiconductor industry (38 years and counting) have allowed me to use my troubleshooting skills in many ingenious ways to solve problems. I think I can fix anything that used to work and that translates into life skills in any application. In Voice Over it allows me to make good effort and submit quality work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Paul Fuller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Fuller is a Standard subscriber.
Paul Fuller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Fuller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul Fuller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Fuller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.