Rich, versatile, authoritative, character, warm,
My voice has been described as:
Warm and deep,
Sexy, sensual, seductive,
I was trained as an actor, but for 15 years I sang opera in Italian, French, German and Latin,I do a LOT of character/accent work and although I am no longer fluent in any of those languages, I am comfortable with short texts in any of those languages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
North Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British high, British low, French, German, Italian, Austrian, Irish, Scottish, Australian, Transylvanian, Russian, Boston, New York, Brooklyn, southern, hick, redneck, preppy, yuppie, Non-U.S., European (non-specific),
My Voice Experience
Voice acting jobs have included commercial, animation, video game, corporate website and training, narration, voicemail and promo recordings.
I have 18 years of performing experience, as an actor, opera singer, and voice-over artist.
I have done commercial recordings, solo opera recordings with orchestra, and full cast soundtrack recordings as a singer.
Voice-over studies with James Alburger, Penny Abshire, David Lyerly, Sherri Hodes, Marla Kirban Studios
Classes and seminars with Bob Bergen and Pamela Lewis.
My B.A. is from New York University School of Journalism, and I studied acting at Schreiber studios in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Access to all NYC recording studios.
ISDN available on short notice (for a fee)
Clients, directors, and fellow voice actors tell me I am easy to work with.
Experience with corporate clients, media and public relations, and audiences of over 2,000 people.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Bellantoni by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Bellantoni is a Premium subscriber.
• Paul Bellantoni was last active on Voice123 34 days ago