Conversational, Natural, Warm, Friendly, Relaxed, Commercial, Corporate Narration, Animation, Medical
You can find me on the internet at Patsvoice.com or TheMedicalVoice.com and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416.520.8786.
My voice has been described as warm, versatile and trustworthy while at the same time professional, corporate and authoritative.It's versatile and diversified with varied pitches and tones as displayed in my demos.
I can play the Dad, the Corporate employee or the Physician in any Commercial, Corporate or Medical Narration project or conversely the Villain, SuperHero, or the goofy character you may need for your Animation project.
I am versatile enough as an actor to provide what you need and you can direct me if you wish over Source Connect, ipDTL/ISDN, Skype or Phone Patch.
Client Credits Include:
Verizon, Audi, Discovery Channel, NYSE, Orkin, BMO Insurance, Novartis, Canberra, GSK, Amgen, Purdue, Buffalo Wild Wings, Scotiabank, Applebee's, CI Investments, Alcon, BMS, Sanofi, Inner World Outer World, Remington, Doki, Siemens, Sobeys, Crown Royal, Accenture, Alcon, Ryerson University, Rogers, Burger King, Novo Nordisk, The ROM, AGO, The Sovereign Society, Exsurco, Intex, Bioflo, National Bank Financial, Ahold, UBS and many more.
To learn more about my background please visit Patsvoice.com or to learn more about my medical narration background please visit TheMedicalVoice.com.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, New York, Indian, Eastern European, Canadian. Character Demo Also Available.
My Voice Experience
Over 14 years recording Commercials, Medical and Corporate Narrations for many of the top brands internationally.
What sets me apart is my versatility and range, my passion and professionalism in delivering quality work to ensure customer satisfaction when building long term relationships. Effective listening skills and clarifying specific client needs allows me to tailor my work around expectations when striving to exceed client expectations.
"We thoroughly enjoyed working with Patrick and give him a strong recommendation. His voice quality is exceptional, he's very good at taking direction from clients and responded promptly to emails and information posted about the job."
Shelly Murray - Habanero
"Pat has delivered high quality, professional voiceover work for my e-learning modules. He is also extremely easy to work with, given his speedy turnaround time, clear and consistent communication, and attention to detail. I could not have asked for a more seamless recording experience and highly recommend Pat for your voiceover needs."
Clara Ng - Instructional
It has been a pleasure working with you. Because it was such a difficult subject matter with unusual Sanscrit words I needed someone who was willing to go the extra mile to make it work, and you did that without hesitation. It is paying off in the final edit and has made all the difference on this project. Your efforts are much appreciated and you are a true professional.
Daniel Schmidt - Producer
Voiceover Training and Education
• Ryerson University – Bachelor of Business Management
• Ryerson - Television Media Writing
• Ryerson – Introduction to Acting 1 & 2
• Humber College – Freelance Announcing Level 1 and Level 2
• The Voiceover Saturday by Voiceworx
• The Monthly Voiceover Workshop by Voiceworx
• The Demo Prep Workshop by Voiceworx
• Private Voiceover Coaching - Debbie Munro of Mic N Me
• Private Voiceover Coaching - Elley-Ray Hennessy of KH Casting
• Voicelympics Voiceover Workshop Cruise
• Animation Craze – Bob Bergen
• The World of Promos – Joyce Castellanos/Gene Cordes
• Medical Narration Workshop – Julie Williams
• Audobook Narration Workshop – Scott Brick
• Voiceover Workshop – Elaine Clark
• Voice2010 Workshop Conference
• Bad Dog Theatre Company – Level 200, 300 and 400
• Voices of Vision 2010 – Pat Fraley, Bill Holmes, MJ Lallo, Deb Munro, Elley Ray Hennessy
• Open Mic Casting Director Workshops – Kim Hurdon, Susan Hart, Dee Shipley and Elley-Ray Hennessy.
• Voice Camp Weekend Workshop 2011 – Jessie Thomson, Elley-Ray Hennessy and Phil De Wilde.
• A voice of versatility. Professional and authoritative but at the same time can be described as warm, conversational and trustworthy. Plus wild and zany in between. Check out my Animation Demo.
My Studio Equipment
Professionally Designed Recording Studio
Clients can connect and direct me by Source Connect, ipDTL/ISDN, Skype or by phone.
Sennheiser 416 and Neumann TLM 102
Adobe Audition CS6 and Twisted Wave Software
Apogee Duet 2 Interface
I am able to deliver clean edited audio files directly to you no matter where you are in the world. My client's projects are delivered within 3-24 hours via FTP or via e-mail. Mp3, Wav or Aiff formatted files are available.
To learn more about my background or to listen to additional demos please visit www.patsvoice.com or www.themedicalvoice.com.
My training foundation as a voice talent has involved extensive voice acting classes, workshops and professional private coaching sessions, something that I continue with to this day.
Whether it is Medical or Corporate Narration, TV/Radio Commercials, Animation etc... fun is always a key component of everything I do, and always with a smile.
My corporate background includes many years of working within the pharmaceutical, medical and dental industries and this has benefitted immensely, enabling me to fluently voice complex medical narration in many formats. I can deliver medical copy as a peer, one that displays confidence, accuracy and credibility. I worked in sales, sales management, marketing and training roles over my many years in the healthcare industry.
I recognize the importance of delivering voice over work on time and to ensuring overall customer satisfaction. I am easy to work with and always strive for professionalism in anything I do. My goal is to work hard to surpass your expectations!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patrick Sweeney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick Sweeney is a Premium subscriber.
• Patrick Sweeney has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours