Versatile, Cartoon Character Specialist
No matter what the job or the voice, I can probably find it within. I have a wide vocal range, with my strong falsetto on one end and a deep, comforting, low-end voice on the other. I cannot wait to work on your projects!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations: Arnold Schwartzenegar, Don LeFontane (trailer voice), Aggressive Commercial Salesman, Stewie Griffin, Peter Griffin
Accents: Latino/Latina, Cubano, Nerdy, Frat Boy, Asian, Asian Woman, Ebonics
Characterizations: Emphatic sports nut, Creepy Old men, Herbert, Chester the Molester, Old Russian Guy, Deranged Cat lady, Redneck farmers, Intensely yelling salesman, Frustrated older couple
My Voice Experience
All I can say is that I will get you what you want. Guaranteed. With some ear training I can match any accent, pitch, or tone. Give me a call and I will make your project come to life!
Fourteen years of musical training including jazz and classical.
Bachelor of Arts in Cinema and Photography from
Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Patrick Perez
Several years of film production and extensive sound editing, which includes cutting, leveling, and vocal audio replacement.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Patrick Perez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick Perez is a Standard subscriber.
• Patrick Perez was last active on Voice123 206 days ago