Commanding, Amiable, Sonorous, Engaging, Bold, Approachable, Credible, Captivating, Authoritative, Textured, Conversational, Guy next Door have been used to describe my voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have done voiceovers from industrials to the voice of the Island Records music sampler that was played in Loews Movie Theaters throughout the country.
I have also worked with RadioTheatre in NYC where I narrated live shows including "King Kong", "The Invisible Man" and "The Island of Dr. Moreau". I have also lent my voice to shows for "War of the Worlds" and "The Time Machine".
Larry Conroy, Marla Kirban, Edge Studio, David Cady, Meisner Trained, Stand Up Comedy, Live Theater
My Studio Equipment
Mac, Pro Tools, Mbox mini, Rode NT1A
Unknown - Click here to ask Patrick O'Connor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patrick O'Connor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick O'Connor is a Standard subscriber.
• Patrick O'Connor was last active on Voice123 61 days ago