Resonant, believable, horror, authoritative, sly
Mature middle age to senior male voice. Voice characteristics are reliable, secure, with both warmth and a deep resonant quality good for narration, commercials, and promos.
Characters, Old Man character voice, ghosts and deep, scary voice, animation, medical narration, and audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Mississippi, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Genuine deep south inflection if needed. Think "Mark Twain" during a narration. Can do a passable British accent as well as Australian.
Western twang and a hint of Sam Elliot and Morgan Freeman. A good story teller voice.
My Voice Experience
Listen to my Commercial, Narrative and Promo Demos. Though I am relatively new to the Voice Over Business, I will let my demos speak for themselves. I welcome direction and comments and give my best to achieve a successful voice over project.
On ACX I have completed many Audio Book projects with numerous repeat customers. Each day I find delightful challenges in creating character voices for these novels.
Though I have a degree in Accounting, my vocation focus is shifting to Voice Over work. I have trained for six months with Sound Advice located in Chicago. I have also attended study groups with Harlan Hogan, Dan O'Day, Bettye Zoller, Deb Munro, and Carol Monda.
My Studio Equipment
I have an in-home studio capable of creating and delivering quality recordings in MP3 and Wave. I have chosen to do only voice tracks and not to do pre- or post- production work. I feel that is best left to the engineers and producers. They have all the skills and technology necessary to pull all the project components together to achieve a superior recording.
Unknown - Click here to ask Patrick Conn
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patrick Conn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick Conn is a Standard subscriber.
• Patrick Conn was last active on Voice123 143 days ago