Friendly,conversational,Girl Next Door, folksy, warm, informative
Casual and conversational (real) for commercials, informative and professional for narrations.
I can also sound playful, sexy and aloof too. I can switch to fun and quirky as well.
The more information you give me about how you would like the delivery, the better.
The are so many choices! I am flexible and ready to get started on your project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Auburn, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American southern accent.
My Voice Experience
I did my voice over training at Edge Studio. I am very excited to have completed my narration demo. I trained with Noelle Romano, Kristin Price and Linda Jones at Edge Studio in NYC and Los Angeles.
I have narrated 7 titles through ACX-Audible.com
You can hear my voice in regional radio and TV commercials around the country.
Also, I can be heard narrating training modules and websites doing explainer videos.
I got my B.A. degree in Drama from The Catholic University of America. At Edge studio in NYC I did tele-training in group settings as well as private coaching via phone and skype.
When I moved to Seattle, I studied with Douglas Dirkson at The Lee Strasberg Acting Workshop. I performed in plays, did corporate videos and some art house films.
My Studio Equipment
AKG P220 Mic
USB Audiobox Interface
Studio One Software
I once had a job as a flight attendant. My favorite part of the job was speaking over the P.A. system. :-)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patrice Gambardella by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrice Gambardella is a Premium subscriber.
• Patrice Gambardella was last active on Voice123 2 days ago