N.American English, light British, French, Euro trendy, soft Southern; twenties to middle age, customized delivery!
Smooth, warm, luxury/ upscale, upbeat/hi energy, professional/corporate/confident, fun/sexy
---extremely wide range!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Light international flavor...provocative or classy professional...French, British, Aussie, soft Southern belle...down home ranch girl, midwest-heartland honest!
My Voice Experience
I am the voice many production houses, cable tv companies and corporate entities use to represent themselves on tv, radio, internet and on training CD's.
FULLTIME Voice Artist for hundreds of clients in U.S & internationally. Notable clients include National Security Agency, IBM, Lockheed, Goodyear, Cendant, Borg Warner, Spherion, Cox Target Media, Charter Media, Time Warner Cable, Comcast Spotlight, Insight Media, OnMedia,
Commercials, narrations, on-hold messaging, corporate presentations, e-learning/interactive CD-ROM training
On-camera commercial talent & live event emcee
News AnchorPersonality with WRBQ's ORIGINAL Q ZOO
Icon in Tampa Bay market: "First Lady of Radio News"
Radio news anchor/reporter/news director 20-plus years
Tampa Bay "Woman of the Year" 1983
TV producer/host approx. 8 years
My Studio Equipment
DBX vacuum tube pre-amp
Pristine audio quality and clarity with
Sound Blaster Audigy 2ZS platinum --24 bit advanced HD audio, with 108dB clarity across 8 channels, and internal I/O drive
Audiot-technica AT8441 pro microphone
Sony MDR-7506 sound monitor headphones
Magazine & newspaper feature writer
(Tampa Tribune, St.Petersburg Times, Autoweek)
Restaurant feature writer - Tampa Bay's Best & Wedding and Party Planner magazines
Veteran news writer/anchor, copywriter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pat Brooks by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pat Brooks is a Standard subscriber.
• Pat Brooks was last active on Voice123 124 days ago