Clear and Professional to Warm and Believable
My voice ranges from warm, clear and informative to professional and believable. I have been described as honest with a clear articulate delivery. I particularly enjoy doing telephone IVR's and corporate reads. My voice ranges from warm, clear and informative to professional and believable. I can be business oriented or motherly, excitable, sweet, gentle, humorous, conversational and sexy. I can also be strong, bold, political and a story teller or narrator.I will do Commercials, Infomercials, Television, Radio, Training Videos, Documentaries, eLearning, YouTube videos, just to name a few!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Western Canadian, Eastern Canadian, American
My Voice Experience
Over the past 25+ years I have recorded phone messages, and PSA recordings in various formats, along with some radio experience. I enjoyed many years of public speaking in my role as Bank Manager for 19+ years. I pride myself on providing a quality product and an excellent client experience.
Please take a moment to check out my Webpage to learn more about my Custom Studio and personalized Services at www.voicesbypansy.com
Unknown - Click here to ask Pansy Kemp
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 Microphone, Great River preamp, recording on Cubase in a professional, custom-made studio. My booth has been constructed using known studio guidelines to keep the outside sounds out and the inside sounds in. I have a noise floor between -66db and -75db depending on the level of outside noise (A/C etc); this gives me a very quiet recording that won't have discernible background noise. My booth has a monitor, keyboard/mouse as well as audio monitors so I can hear my takes and provide you with a quick turnaround.
I have a corporate professional working background. I am highly skilled in dealing with various client backgrounds and provide the highest level of customer service. I am organized and proficient in time management and computer skills.
I feel blessed to be working in this industry and I am fully committed to giving you an excellent experience and a quality product. I welcome the opportunity to work with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Pansy Kemp by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pansy Kemp is a Standard subscriber.
• Pansy Kemp was last active on Voice123 153 days ago