Quirky Characters, Professional, Soothing, Mom
Warm and soothing for commercials, Fun and young for narration, and quirky and different for character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Scottish, Irish, Australian, German, cheesy French, Minnesota, Southern, Boston, New York, and Canadian, I do a great Jennifer Tilly, and Miss Swan,and Karen from "Will and Grace".
My Voice Experience
I studied Acting and Voice Over in College in San Francisco and when I moved to LA in 2009 I started working as a professional. I have done everything from playing a talking taco for Tillamook Cheese to getting real with moms about baby poop for "Baby Steps" an interactive website for new moms.
Improv: Groundlings, IO West, Comedy Sportz LA
BFA in Acting from Academy of Art University San Francisco
Acting Intensive Program University of Essex, London
Anthony Mendel: Workshop
Cold Read/Audition: Tom Logan
Voiceover: Melissa Grey
Stage Combat: ACT San Francisco
Currently a Studio Tour Guide at Universal Studios, Hollywood
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio with a Blue Yeti Mic and Garage Band and ProTools software.
Unknown - Click here to ask Paige Tierney
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Paige Tierney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paige Tierney is a Standard subscriber.
Paige Tierney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paige Tierney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paige Tierney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paige Tierney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.