Warm. Inviting. Believable. Sophisticated. Smooth
I have a warm and friendly voice. You will always get a smooth and sophisticated sound.
I am also a voice actor. My voice characters include a true Southern lady, normal Southern accent, Jewish American princess (like The Nanny) and a young girl. If there's a voice you need emulated, I can probably pull it off.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta; Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Paige Longenecker
My Voice Experience
I was raised in the shadow of an AM radio tower. My parents owned the local radio station, and my voice talent career began at 14 after paying my dues as their janitor!
Since then, I've worked as a professional voice at eight radio stations and four TV stations including CNN.
I do tons of voiceovers, phone recordings and TV commercials in the Southeast.
I currently work from home where I voice and produce radio, TV and podcast material.
By the time I arrived at the University of Alabama, I already had five years experience as a voice talent.
While at Alabama, I honed my writing skills with a degree in journalism.
I do some serious voiceover script writing.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1A Vocal Condenser Mic
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra
Available for on-camera work as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Paige Longenecker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paige Longenecker is a Standard subscriber.
Paige Longenecker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paige Longenecker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paige Longenecker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paige Longenecker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.