Characters, Uptempo, Energetic, Young, Dialects
warm and sensitive for narrations/commercials, upbeat, fun and energetic for commercials/videos, professional for business presentations/commercials, young sounding for video games/commercials, characters and dialects for video games/commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Texan, Gruff Blue Collar Worker, Spanish, Mexican, Boxer, Hip Hop, French, Pee Wee Herman, Ronald Reagan, Pepi Le Pew, Father Guido Sarducci, Lil Kid, Kermit The Frog, Cookie Monster, Yoda
My Voice Experience
I've worked in broadcasting for over 30 years and have appeared on MTV, New York SportsChannel, USA Network and hosted his own TV dance show in Phoenix on the ABC affiliate which ranked #2, (beaten only by Saturday Night Live) in the 18-34 year old demo. Hosted a New Kids On The Block TV Special in Houston “Hangin’ Tough With New Kids” (the highest rated local television program in Houston TV history) and hosted or co-hosted numerous other charity fundraisers on local TV.
I've done extensive commercial reads for everyone from Walt Disney World to Coca Cola and Interscope Recrods to smaller clients, such as, Big Top Toys in the Virgin Islands. However, I've done personal endorsements and voiceover work for Scott Clark Toyota, YellowPages, The UPS Store, CNS Healthcare, Latin Quarter @ Universal Studios.
In Spanish, I've read television voiceovers for Tropical Ford, Signature Financial, VisitFlorida for Univision TV in Orlando.
Unknown - Click here to ask Paco Lopez
My Studio Equipment
I have daily access to a full production studios with ElectroVoice RE27 mikes, Dennon DN951FA CD players, Lexicon MX400XL Reverb Effects Processor, Pacific Recorders boards, with adobe audition, a full music library for beds and effects.
English/Spanish translation. Copy writing, Full Production capabilities (to include music, sound effects, and additional voices), multiple character voices, nearly 4 decades of media experience in radio, television, film, and internet. Done commercial VOs, corporate presentations, long form animation, book trailers, audio comics, impressions, to IVR phone systems, in both English and Spanish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paco Lopez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paco Lopez is a Standard subscriber.
• Paco Lopez was last active on Voice123 137 days ago