Smooth, Baritone, Flexible, Funny, Trainer, Teache
I am a specialist in training and education voice overs, as I currently work for a major education company and am part of their voice talent pool.
I have a natural baritone voice, but am flexible enough to speak in higher and lower registers, apply accents, or do character voices upon request.
I am an ex-DJ who also knows how to produce radio spots, can do on-hold messages, podcasts, audiobooks, and a variety of other materials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, cocky, wry, cartoon voices, politicians, actors, midwestern, southern, Brooklyn, surfer, dude
My Voice Experience
From blind to sight. I was born blind and didn't regain sight until I was 14 years old. This experience helped hone my hearing and sense of sound because I wasn't able to see. I think this gives me a unique voice perspective that others might not have.
My experience is probably different than most others. I have gone from being a Disc Jockey to a musician to a trainer, chef, published author, and just about anything in between.
It's my life experiences that make me unique, as I can draw on them to connect with what I produce, creating a superior voiceover.
Studied radio at Modesto Junior College
DJ at various campus radio stations
As part of a band, involved in music production
Ran sound boards at 2000 member church in Michigan
My Studio Equipment
I have a Blue Snowball dual capsule microphone connected to a Sony i7 running Audacity.
I specialize in training, powerpoint and audiobook narration, even though I am flexible enough to do other work.
I also am involved in different Christian ministries and welcome, and provide very competitive rates for ministry-related work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Noel Estabrook by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Noel Estabrook is a Standard subscriber.
• Noel Estabrook was last active on Voice123 20 days ago