male, modern, upbeat, warm,
warm and friendly with a modern edge for radio commercials.
Exciting voice for live show introductions. Smooth professional and friendly for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Normal straight sound with no particular dialect. Can put on a Yorkshire dialect. Was involved with the National tour of the musical Happy Days and can also speak with an American accent.
My Voice Experience
Recorded many radio voice over ads for Minster FM and Stray FM. Voiced many on hold telephone ads. Created show intros and character voices for in house shows at Haven, Park Resorts, Park Dean and Thomson Holidays for Major production company in the UK called TED UK. Also wrote and recorded many of their character songs for their shows.
No formal training, but have been involved with live performing and studio recording for over 30 years. Originally did voice over as demos to let the clients see what it would sound like. Clients preferred my voice to the voice over artistes i would get to re voice them. So became a voice over artiste accidentally!
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U87 mic with valve compressor. Main recording system is Logic Audio with Power Mac Computers. Genelec monitor systems.
I'm also a singer and have performed around the world. I write and sing party songs that are played all over the Uk and Europe. I provide all the harmonies on the tracks as well as lead vocals. I create and record all the music required on any songs or jingles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nik Martin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nik Martin is a Standard subscriber.
Nik Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nik Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nik Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nik Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.