Highly flexible male voice, wide range covered.
Nicu has a highly flexible voice, covering a wide range of styles, from professional for corporate presentations and e-learning narrations, to dynamic and fun for commercials and promo projects, to playful and inviting for cartoon character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Romanian with English/American, Italian, French, German, Russian accents;
English with a Romanian/Russian/French/Italian accents;
My Voice Experience
Ex-BBC radio presenter and producer with over 15 years experience as a Voice Over professional for corporate clients, TV and radio networks, Gaming industry.
My first voice-over project was for ITN in 1996, providing an English V/O with a Romanian accent in a documentary about the fall of Communism in Eastern Europe. Since then, I have been involved in a wide range of projects, ranging from corporate materials for UK government agencies or private sector clients such as Nokia or Texaco, to short-turnaround, live Internet projects for UEFA Champions League. Further recognising my experience in voicing promo projects, two major US TV networks selected me as preferred voice for their Romanian promos: Cartoon Network (since 1998) and Universal Channel (since 2006).
Currently I also offer language consultancy and QA services to two major US TV networks for their Romanian feeds: Disney Channel and Turner Classic Movies (TCM).
I made my entry in the Gaming industry with a bang (or rather, with a silver bullet...) in 2008, after taking part in the localisation of Wheelman, a high-profile game in which I impersonate a Romanian gangster.
BA in Journalism and Communication Sciences, University of Bucharest, 1996;
Broadcast Journalism and Presentation Skills - series of training sessions organised in London by the BBC World Service, 1996-2004;
Radio production workshop - South Carolina University, 1998;
My Studio Equipment
Own Voice Over recording facilities
Own audio recording, editing and compression package with the ability of providing a final mixdown in the format preferred by the client: Cool Edit Pro, Adobe Premiere CS3.
Own off-line video editing packages with the ability to provide a rough cut or final audio/video mixdown: Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere CS3.
Unknown - Click here to ask Nicu Teodorescu
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nicu Teodorescu by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicu Teodorescu is a Standard subscriber.
• Nicu Teodorescu was last active on Voice123 248 days ago