Warm soft authoritative friendly persuasive upbeat
Signature voice is warm and sincere
Narration voice is well articulated and clear.
Great for instructions and serious presentations
Commercial voice is warm and authoritative
Accents range and style from Kentish/London/Essex educated to New Zealand and broad Australian
Characters include middle aged females, very upper class or posh as well as lower middle class mum. Some accents for adult fiction and children's fiction audio books.
Great for luxury brands too
Straight or dramatic voices are deep and resonant with close up menace if needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - New Zealand
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects include straight British with no regional accent, London, very upper class British, Kentish, New Zealand, broad south west lilt.
My Voice Experience
Previous voice work includes : corporate films, radio, DRTV, internal communication website, radio plays, drama, audio books and talking magazines
Voice Over trained to develop a range of female voices
Professional acting course
Acting and seminars for role playing team
Other general education includes :
Honours and Masters degree - distinction.
Level 5 Business Performance Coach
Sign language tutor
Dale Carnegie Business Presenter
My Studio Equipment
Condenser microphone - cardiod
Sound recording software
If you are looking for a great female voice that will bring the words off the page with passion and compassion then please get in touch.
I have a great voice for bringing a serious and concerned edge to the script while offering warmth and compassion without being unapproachable.
I can also bring projection and enthusiasm in a persuasive sense without being "full-on".
In the studio or booth I can maintain consistency from start to finish in 30", 40", 60" and longer which is especially useful in commercials and work that spans different channels such as TV, radio and web. This also makes editing really smooth for when takes needs to be spliced.
I relish the challenge of audio books too and can create intrigue and real character interest.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nicky Whichelow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicky Whichelow is a Premium subscriber.
• Nicky Whichelow was last active on Voice123 13 days ago