Announcer, Trusting, Flexible, Guy Next Door
My voice can be smooth and conversational, or big and authoritative. I can be fun or quirky, or sound like the guy next door. I can spice up your commercial, industrial presentation, web site or phone greeting. I take direction very well, and am very open minded.
I've recently done voice work for Clear Eyes, New York University, New Jersey Devils Hockey, Bloomberg Television,and a documentary about the movie "On The Waterfront."
I'm always looking for new and interesting projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do a very good "Brooklyn Accent", but haven't done too many other accents, dialects or impersonations. I am willing to try anything, though.
My Voice Experience
I've done extensive work for Clear Eyes, Bloomberg Television and Radio, Charlie Rose, Sears, J&R Music World, New York Observer, Lincoln Center, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Charlie Rose, Discovery HD, and several Industrials and phone messages.
I started out as a rock deejay and Production Director many moons ago, and voiced local and national spots. I eventually became a radio news reporter and announcer, and am currently doing freelance voice-overs for national radio and TV campaigns, industrials, and on-hold messages. I'm also an original singer/songwriter/guitarist.
My Studio Equipment
I have an EV RE-27 mic and a Shure SM7, a Mackie 1202VLZ sound console, an Alesis 3630 compressor and Nanoverb, Fostex 6310B monitors and Bose Surround speakers. I have Adobe Audition 3.0 and Sound Forge 9.0 for mixing and editing.
I worked as a live/studio engineer and as a mastering engineer for many years. I have produced many commercials and promos as a Radio Production Director.
Besides doing voice overs myself, I've also been a production director, studio and live audio engineer and mastering engineer.
As a former production director I've gotten very good at coaching and directing talent and am quite good at taking direction as well. I'm also a print reporter with good writing and editing skills, a video producer, and am adept at all aspects of multimedia production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nick Ciavatta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Ciavatta is a Standard subscriber.
• Nick Ciavatta was last active on Voice123 292 days ago