Vibrant, Warm, Friendly voice with own studio
My voice is vibrant, warm, friendly, informative and versatile.
Its great for e-learning videos along with corporate projects that need life put into them.
My upbeat style is great at cutting through on radio and tv commercials too.
If you need an upbeat, warm voice for your project, get in touch.
Have my own professional studio, with phone patch so you can listen in live as I voice and offer any direction, saving you time and money.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, neutral accent.
My Voice Experience
Worked on a wide variety of diferent voiceover projects from playing characters in 'E-learning' workshops for the government to corporate videos for 'The Bodyshop' & from serious documentaries about religion to daft ones about pigs.........and everything in between?
Recent work includes:-
• British Airways In-flight entertainment
• Sky One live continuity voicing and writing
• Voicing video holiday brochures for the travel industry
• Onhold messages for a UK based media company
• London based radio commercial campaign for the National Maratime Museum
• The recording, compiling and editing of podcast movie reviews
On-going radio training for 15 years
On-going vocal coaching to maintain a high standard
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Audio Kontrol 1
Focus rite voicemaster processor
Sonifex phone patch
Excellent sight reader - able to accommodate last minute script changes
Ability to think on feet
Creative - ability to paint pictues in the mind through vocal tone and expression
At home in the studio
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Neil Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Neil Williams is a Standard subscriber.
Neil Williams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Neil Williams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Neil Williams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Neil Williams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.