dry, warm, welcoming, trusting, funky,
Hard Sell: Upbeat, fun, lively
Soft Sell: Empathic for charity ads. Warm, gentle, soft approach.
Talking Books: Imaginative, read with plenty of expression. Documentaries: Professional approach.
Solicit: Fun, friendly, conversation and relaxed.
IVR: Clear, professional and friendly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
London accent and British english. Modern, streetwise, estuary commercial and young voice.
My Voice Experience
Mostly voluntary work for student films and hospital radio. I am looking to branch into television.
BA Honours Degree in English Literature and History
A – Levels in English Literature, Law and History
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
Screenwriting qualification with Raindance films.
My Studio Equipment
I currently use a selected studio in my area but am looking into setting up my own facility.
I am a screen writer, writing mostly feature films and TV series. I also write poetry and short stories.
Previously I worked for a major Bank as an Assistant Call Centre Manager. This role required me to give presentations to members of staff and board members. Training presentations to new starters including health and safety.
I recorded IVR for out of office hours.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Neil Squires by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Neil Squires is a Standard subscriber.
Neil Squires does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Neil Squires was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Neil Squires does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Neil Squires was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.