Inviting, Youthful, Vibrant, Southern, Engaging
Upbeat, vibrant & relatable for commercials, enthusiastic & varied in pace of delivery for music/movie releases (depending on genre), professional & well spoken for telecommunication prompting/voicemail services.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Southern, Authoritative, Professional/Well spoken (a few shades off RP) Youthful, Suburban, Urban, Upbeat, Charismatic.
My Voice Experience
- PSL's "What does your future hold?" service - October 2009 (4D Interactive Telecommunications, London). Professional, well spoken yet warm and passive prompts for customers using dial in pyschic service.
- MasterCard Neon/Phones4U - July 2009 (Agile Studios, London). Upbeat, youthful, informative and instructional promotional piece advising teens on new credit card service.
- Record release demo's - November 2007 (Leeds Student Radio). Damien Rice/Cannonball single - Warm, inviting and informative tone taken. Does it Offend you Yeah?/We are Rockstars (Fast & The Furious Movie theme 2009). Upbeat, slick, enthusiastic, fast & furious (adjusted delivery to suit material).
BBC Leeds (bbc.co.uk/leeds) - September 2007 to May 2009.
Freelance Presenter/Producer (new music).
Leeds Student Radio - Weekend breakfast Presenter/Producer (2006/2007).
BBC Radio 2 Children In Need volunteer (2008/2009).
Employment at telecommunications firm (4D Interactive) (August 2009-present).
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H2 Handheld (journalistic use only)
Arts enthusiast (music/movies), excellent listener, confident public speaker, empathiser, supportive of new talent, eager to embrace new culture and ways of life, supportive of humanitarian causes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Neil Kingston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Neil Kingston is a Standard subscriber.
Neil Kingston does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Neil Kingston was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Neil Kingston does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Neil Kingston was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.