Characters, Friendly, Real, Powerful, Funny
I can do warm and deep, intense and energetic, youthful, or mature, dark or light. I also do a wide range of characters, and accents, and can invent characters tailored to a project's needs.
--Please note--Voice 123 converts all demos to mono. If you are looking for samples of my production skills, this severely affects the sound of what you will hear.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bowie, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various American and British accents, New York, Chicago, Southern, French, Russian, Indian, Canadian, Polish, German, Middle Eastern,Irish, Jewish, Japanese, Native American, Chinese, Cowboy, Redneck, Stoner, Rocker, Surfer, Hippie, Aristocratic, Old Man, Geezer, Snooty, Housewife, Golf Announcer, News Anchor, Dork, Nerd, Creep, Arrogant Buffoon, Mad Scientist, Satan, Hairdresser, Infomercial Host, Cartoon, Psycho, Computer, Robot, Mobster, Sean Connery, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Stewie Griffin, Christopher Lloyd, Beavis, Karl Childers from Sling Blade, General, Elmer Fudd, John F. Kennedy, Al Capone, Alien, Shakespeare, Moron, Idiot, Beaky Buzzard, KIT from Nightrider, Sylvester Stallone, Julia Child, Dumbledore, I also sing a bit.
My Voice Experience
For over 20 years I have written, produced an voiced award winning promos, and commercials for radio stations around the country. I have also created freelance comedy, and commercials, and done freelance voiceover work. In 2008 I won a Radio Mercury Award for a spot that I created for Aptera Motors.
-A Panasonic cassette recorder on my eighth birthday.
-International Broadcasting College.
My Studio Equipment
I have a vocal booth, with a variety of microphones, a Focusrite Platinum VoiceMaster Pro, a Mackie Onyx 1220, M-Audio BX8a monitors, and a PC running Sony Vegas, and Sound Forge.
I have decades of experience writing and producing, and editing commercials, and comedy. I have even written a one hour television pilot.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ned Spindle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ned Spindle is a Standard subscriber.
• Ned Spindle was last active on Voice123 166 days ago