Deep, Character, Funny, Advisory
My voice is a deep, polished, animated announcer's voice. It is flexible depending on the project. I can read smooth and fast for upbeat events, warm and caring for more sensitive spots, and comically when needed to do so.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New England/Boston Accent (Native), New York Accent, Mid-Atlantic Accent, Southern Accent, California Accent
I am a stage actor. I can adapt to any character trait needed to do the spot.
My Voice Experience
-Cancellations and Production - Clear Channel Communications
-Club DJ/Announcer - spinning live and announcing at dance clubs since 1996
-News Announcer and Production - Citadel Communications
-Sports Announcer - Clear Channel Communications
I have worked in radio since 1990.
B.A., Communications - University of New Hampshire
Connecticut School of Broadcasting - Needham Heights, Ma.
United States Army Signal Corps School - Fort Gordon, Ga.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition/Lenovo Studio Laptop
DBX Professional Microphone Processor
Behringer Eurorack 1002 Studio Board
Audio Technica Studio Microphone
I have stage acting experience and can do a number of accents if needed. I have copy writing skills and can write copy for spots if needed as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Nathan Ritzo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nathan Ritzo is a Standard subscriber.
Nathan Ritzo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nathan Ritzo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nathan Ritzo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nathan Ritzo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.