Witty, Angry, narcissistic, Best Friend, Sarcastic
I provide a wide range of male voices, focusing on witty and sarcastic tones. I have a standard Midwestern accent, and I have been described as having a "radio voice". I would hope so, since I work for a radio station! At the station, I have had on-air experience, with both live newscasts and on-air discussion. I pride myself in quickly and seamlessly changing my voice style from professional to casual.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, British, Australian, German, Southern, Grizzled, Middle-aged, Angry, Sarcastic, Nervous, and Loud
My Voice Experience
I have worked for multiple radio stations in the Grand Rapids area for almost two years. During this time, I have had many opportunities to practice my voice skills. I have performed live newscasts and I currently produced a morning talk show which I often speak on-air for. I have also provided news reports and weather forecasts for online content. Finally, I am well-versed in audio editing.
I am currently a senior at Aquinas College. I am working towards a Communication Degree with a Journalism Minor. At college, I have taken several acting and public-speaking classes, as well as a radio production class. I am currently the station manager (president) of our on-campus radio. Before college, I attended Catholic central High School, where I was involved with several theater productions and the school's highest choir.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have access to a recording studio with several "Electro-Voice" microphones. I have access to Adobe Audition and Audacity.
I am a baritone singer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nate Kurth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nate Kurth is a Standard subscriber.
Nate Kurth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nate Kurth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nate Kurth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nate Kurth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.