Clear, Warm, Captivating, Sensory Evoking, Precise
Clear and warm voice, captivating and sensory evoking, covering wide range including character voices. Natasha is a professional actress with a degree in linguistics, a very rare and and the most useful combination for a voice over.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native Russian language, 2nd native Ukrainian language, English with accents.
Accents: Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Slovenian, Georgian, Latvian, Estonian, Greek. Character work.
My Voice Experience
Natasha’s credits include CORPORATE and COMMERCIAL work for: the United Nations, EBRD, Amway, Abbott, Philips, Vidal Sassoon, DHL, CSP, Timotei, Interoute, ISF, PokerStars, Vicks, Absolute Vodka, Stolichnaya Vodka, Microsoft, Sony, Clarks, Dairy Farming, Diesel, O2, PokerStrars, Arla Apetina, Pampers, Pantene, Vagisil, Activa Candy, Nivea, Braun, Clarks. Always, Dove, Huggies, GE Fabbri, Twinings, Sheba, Zewa, Jacobs Coffee, Avaya, Glorix, Purina, PricewaterhouseCoopers and many more; EDUCATIONAL: Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Chambers Harrap Publishers, John Green TEFL, Pearson Education, University of Cambridge International Examinations; DOCUMENTARIES for: ITV, BBC, Discovery Channel, Sky TV; DUBBING/ADR: Miramax, MGM, BBC, MTV, Paramount; AUTOMATED SYSTEMS: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Honda, Alpine, Mazda, TSM, Lebara, Ergoline Sunbeds, Safety Announcements for Emirates Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM, Turkish Airlines, BMI, Sky Europe, Cimber Air, the Prague Automated Tourist Guide, Boat Safety Announcements for Arckley and Galactica. Microsoft automated systems, Hotmail, F.A.C.T.S medical automated systems; CARTOON and CHARACTER VOICES for: Hasbro Europe, Fisher-Price, Disney Channel; COMPUTER GAMES: the BAFTA winner "Half Life 2”, "The Great Battles of WWII”.
Natasha also works in supervision and voice directing.
Professional Actress with a degree in linguistics, a rare and very useful combination for a voice over.
Acting Full Time Training: Drama Studio London
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio with X1 mike and scarlet interface
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Natasha Radski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Natasha Radski is a Standard subscriber.
• Natasha Radski was last active on Voice123 348 days ago