genuine, warm, compelling, sensual, upbeat
EXPERIENCED, LOS ANGLES BASED VOICE TALENT, SPECIALIZING IN COMPELLING, REAL PERSON DELIVERY FOR RADIO AND TV COMMERCIALS, AND APPROACHABLE, EFFECTIVE MEDICAL AND CORPORATE NARRATIONS.
A sample of recent radio/tv voice projects:
Chicago Museum of Science and Industry
Bellwether Community Credit Union
SCAT (South Coast Area Transit)
Ventura County Dept. of Transportation
Fantasy Springs Casino
California Vein Specialists
The Video Bridal Guide
Partial corporate client list:
Humanix national employment services
Konica/Minolta corporate awards presentation
Medical training narrations (partial list):
Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles
Welcoming, professional and calming voice on many companie's on-hold/IVR systems (partial list):
Long Island Veterinary Services
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Nancy Wilson
My Voice Experience
I've just listened to the complete voice-over while reading along with the script and I must say I'm extremely impressed. Well done! I don't forsee any changes and want to thank you for getting this job done so promptly."
Newlands & Company, Inc.
That one was just perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. If you ever need a referral, just let me know."
InfoServe Media, LLC
*More career highlights...
JEREMKO NISSAN -- on-camera, as the intelligent but confused single woman, trying to decide which car to buy.
SPOKANE JUVENILE HALL -- documentary voice-over.
KOREAN AIRLINES -- host of in-flight smooth jazz program.
94.7 KTVW FM THE WAVE -- Los Angeles, staff announcer.
Also, creator, producer, and co-host of two nationally distributed radio programs: BIG BLUE PLANET, featuring actor Ed Begley, Jr, and THE LARRY CARLTON SHOW. BIG BLUE PLANET won two silver medals at The New York Festivals International Radio Competition in '92 and '05.
Currently training with Bill Applebaum, Actor's Improv Studio, Los Angeles.
Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA., Communications Major. KIIS Broadcasting Workshop, Hollywood, CA., graduate. Voiceover training at Kalmenson and Kalmenson studios, Burbank, CA. Attended classes at Milton Katselas acting school, Burbank. Studied voiceover in workshops with numerous well-known voice actors, including Larry Moss.
My Studio Equipment
Mackie 1402-VLZ 14 channel mixer
Beyerdynamic MCE86N(C)S mic
Adobe Audition CS6 editing software
Multi-style music library
I have a First Class FCC license. I taught voiceover and commercial writing for almost 3 years at American School of Broadcast, in Spokane, WA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nancy Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nancy Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
• Nancy Wilson was last active on Voice123 296 days ago