Warm, intelligent, smiling, clear, vibrant,assured
My basic voice is warm, friendly, happy and intelligent - I have a recognizable smile in my voice. I also have a wide range of personality voices/delivery styles: authoritative, news, sexy, young, and aged. As a trained actress, I can also perform character voices to suit the script, including dialect. Listen to a recent VO for the website http://www.wirelessbusinessgroup.com
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regional USA: Northeast, including Boston, New England, NYC, Jersey, Mid-Atlantic; South, West, California, Central States.
British Isles: Several varieties of British, Scots, Irish.
French, German, Spanish, Italian, mid-European.
My Voice Experience
20+ years of television, voice over, and theatre work. Clients include FedEx Kinko's, Sallie Mae, ADT, Carrier Corporation, Syracuse University, Niagara Mohawk, USADatanet,Bristol Labs, Welch Allyn, Dairylea, TimeWarner, and others. Hosted television shows; on-camera and vo for commercials, documentaries, and industrials; on hold messages; CD and web voice work. I have a great deal of experience with technical work, and can handle medical, legal, computer, and other technical language.
I also enjoy the challenge of recording a book - creating the right tone for the narration, and making each character unique.
Most of all, I love what I do and take great pride in delivering the best possible product in the quickest possible timeframe. With years of television experience, I'm very familiar with deadlines!
Theatre training at college (Bucknell University). Taught acting, theatre and voice for many years.
My Studio Equipment
MXL 990 mic (main microphone, though I have a range of mics and switch them out as needed to create the right sound)
DBX 286A microphone preamp processor
Yamaha EMX312SC 8-Channel Powered Mixer
Sound Forge audio software
Acid audio software
Very quick read, and am able to work independently and fast when needed. I have a full digital audio studio, and can edit audio to suit. I can edit and mix music and sfx (I have a full library). I can perform characters and a wide range of ages/styles. I work with other voice professionals and can obtain other voices for multiple voice projects. In addition, I am a writer (with many years of experience as a television producer, writer, and trainer) and can produce copy for commercials, training, corporate video, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nancy Roberts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nancy Roberts is a Standard subscriber.
• Nancy Roberts was last active on Voice123 180 days ago