Fresh and energetic for commercials, professional for presentations, childish for dubbing little girls.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• French - European
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak 4 languages:
Spanish and French being my two mother tongues.
I can speak Spanish with different regional accents from Mexico (fresa, popular, northern, southern)as well as Cuban, Spaniard and French accents.
I can speak English stressing the Mexican Accent or with little natual accent as you can hear in the demo.
My Voice Experience
Back in 2003, when I lived in Paris, I directed and edited a documentary about the US West Cost. for this project, I performed a 40 minutes Voice Over narration.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
*2005 Sorbonne Paris III / FRANCE
Maîtrise LLCE Masters in Languages, Literature & Foreign Civilizations
*2007 UCLA Extension/ USA
Directing Certificate in Film TV & Entertainment Media
•IVANA CHUBBUCK - Scene Study/ USA (currently)
• AFI VOICE OVER - Commercials Workshop/ USA
Robert Teldford & John Eric Preston
•UCLA Acting for the camera/ USA
Scott Paulin & Wendy Philips
•UCLA The working Actor - Cold readings/ USA
David Ackert & Ricky Maslar
•UCLA Discover the Actor Within - Monologue Study/ USA
•Cours Florent - Acting for the Camera/ FRANCE
•Acting International - 3 Techniques/ FRANCE
•Côté Cour - French Classics Scene Study/ FRANCE Jean-Baptist Berthon
•E.T.E.S. - Stand-Up Comedy/ FRANCE
•Actor’s Studio - Method Approach/ MEXICO
My Studio Equipment
I have a MAC Computer, the program "Audacity", and a SHURE microfone.
I also edit films on Final Cut Pro.
- Proficient with Mac and PC
- Proficient in Microsoft Word. Basic knowledge in EP Scheduling and Budgeting,
- Advanced knowledge in Final Cut Pro.
- Native tongue is Spanish, fluent in English, French and Italian, advanced knowledge of Portuguese.
- Wrote, produced, directed & edited 4 short films. Wrote a novel and adapted it into a screenplay.
-Chosen for NALIP’S Latino Writers Lab, and semi-finalist for Film Independent Project Involve (P:I) 2008, both for developing my screenplay.
2008 Split Ends, Los Angeles, CA
- Translator from French into English
2007 HTP High Treason Productions, Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant to Line Producer
2006 LALIFF, Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant to Industry Office Manager
2001-2003 TV AZTECA, Paris, France
- Reporter covering Sports from Europe for Mexican TV
1997-2001 CCM (Centre Culturel du Mexique), Paris, France
- Interpreter/Translator (Spanish < >French)
2000 UGC, Paris, France
- Interpreter / Translator (for filmmakers guest speakers from different nationalities)
1999 THEATRE TREVIS Kaméra Soutra, Paris, France
- Coordinator/Assistant for Interactive short marathon
Punk is not dead (short film), Paris, France
1998 On set assistant, Paris, France
- Assistant Director Chemises Playboy (TV Commercial)
1998 MK2, Paris, France
-Interpreter / Translator (for filmmakers guest speakers from different nationalities)
1997 ADP – GSI Paris, France
-Free-Lance Translator from technical French into English and Spanish
1996 Hold up en l’air (French production TF1/ CANAL+), Mexico City, Mexico
- Interpreter/Translator for the French crew shooting in Mexico (Spanish < >French)
1995 CINETECA NACIONAL (Festival Internacional de Escuelas de cine), Mexico City
- Interpreter /Translator (for filmmakers guest speakers from different nationalities)
1992-1996 MEXICANA DE AVIACION (National & international flights), Mexico City, Mexico
- Flight attendant
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Morgana De La Reguera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Morgana De La Reguera is a Standard subscriber.
Morgana De La Reguera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Morgana De La Reguera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Morgana De La Reguera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Morgana De La Reguera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.