African American, female, professional voice
Monique has a strong and confident voice. It has been described as warm yet authoritative; Conversational yet professional. She has the ability to convey messages with sincerity and authenticity. Her voice is perfect for radio and TV spots, training presentations, product promos spots and demonstrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African-American female voice of a young or middle-aged mother, girlfriend, professional, business-woman. Confident, strong, authoritative.
My Voice Experience
Monique is a long-time, award-winning radio and television personality. She's known for her work as a news announcer and talk radio host at one of Chicago's most respected radio stations. Currently, she hosts a radio and TV talk show.
Her extensive, nationally recognized voice-over work has included writing and producing radio and TV spots for churches, non-profits, schools, insurance companies, banks, technology companies, and station promos.
Monique has also voiced web and training videos.
She would welcome the opportunity to do corporate videos and audio books.
Monique has been a working broadcast professional for the past 15 + years.
While in college, she studied voice and diction with long-time voice talent Don Burdick. Her entire career has been spent in radio and TV.
My Studio Equipment
Professional vocal booth with editing equipment for a high-quality sound.
Monique's business, Momentum Media Group, is fully equipped with advanced audio and video equipment, which allows the voice over company to produce high-quality, finished voice over products quickly and conveniently.
Projects are typically sent to clients digitally in .WAV or .Mp3 formats.
Momentum does not use an ISDN line, however we have access to some of Chicago's best, state of the art facilities.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Monique Caradine by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Monique Caradine is a Standard subscriber.
• Monique Caradine was last active on Voice123 123 days ago