Strong, confident, flirtatious, mature, hip
My read is confident, self-assured, flirty, hip and happening... I can also be the girl next door or the valley girl. I have a natural news announce, and can also sound very mature and professional. I also can transform my vocals into an incredible male voice. I have the ability to cold read any copy and nail a commercial in very few takes.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (Canadian Eh), Hawaiian (Pidgen), French Canadian, English (Brit), Sharron Osbourne style, little kid, surfer/skater dude, valley girl, mother, old english aunt or granny
My Voice Experience
I have been an announcer, producer and copywriter for 13 years. I have announced countless radio and tv spots. Currently, I write copy and direct voice over sessions daily for a national Emmy Nominated talk show.
I went to the British Columbia Institute of Technology for broadcasting in Vancouver, and have taken both voice over and copywriting workshops including "Be Heard and Not Seen" in Los Angeles, and "The Wizard of Ads" by Roy H. Williams.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have access to a wonderful whisper room with blue bottle mic and ISDN line. I edit my spots on either audacity or pro tools.
I offer copywriting and directing as well as announcing - and I LOVE doing all three.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mya Kankainen Dix by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mya Kankainen Dix is a Standard subscriber.
Mya Kankainen Dix does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mya Kankainen Dix was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mya Kankainen Dix does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mya Kankainen Dix was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.