Strong, rich, commanding, someone you trust
Strong and resonant for narrations. Warm and inviting for commercials. Perfect diction and an attractive tone for audio books. Intense and dynamic yet humorous for Video Games. Facil and trustworthy for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
LOS ANGELES, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English accent, Irish Brogue, Mexican, Russian accent, Evil Genius, Stoner, Televangelist, Criminal Mastermind, Ancient King, Maverick General, Master Sergeant, Shakespearian, 1000 year old man, Exhausted Soldier, World Weary Statesman, Man Who Loves Women, Ham Actor, Loving Father, Trusted Mentor, Cynical Bastard, Reluctant Hero, Immoral Libertine, Guy Next Door.
My Voice Experience
The bulk of my voice-over experience has been while doing ADR work for the various films and Television shows I have appeared in. They include BLOW, NYPD BLUE, FLATLAND, UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, SOULS MIDNIGHT, and BROOKLYN SOUTH. I have also done a lot of on-camera and voice over work for (mt) Media Temple. (http://mediatemple.net)
I'm a graduate of the National Shakespeare Conservatory in New York City and 30 year professional on stage and in film and television.
My Studio Equipment
I have a dedicated recording studio in my home. Using an ApoGee 96k Microphone, and Macbook Pro running Audacity in a soundproofed booth.
Experienced Shakespearean actor who can handle difficult and complex language with ease.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Miguel Perez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Miguel Perez is a Premium subscriber.
• Miguel Perez was last active on Voice123 78 days ago