Quirky, Natural, Seductive, Honest, Fun
Michelle's voice can inspire, motivate or make you giggle.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Announcer, Everyday Woman, Snotty High-Schooler, Midwest Frump, Overly-Excited Puppy, Jealous Chicken, Fat Rat, Knowledgeable Instructor, Frantic Mom, Sarcastic Teen.
My Voice Experience
Commercial, IVR, ADR, Animation, Narration (training)
-Fresh & Easy
-Time Warner Cable
-QDoba Mexican Grill
-Playboy TV (promos)
-Rock Bottom Brewery
-Network Affiliates (ADR medical/legal spots)
-Tales4Tomorrow website (characters and story)
-Six Sigma Training Course
B.A. Speech Communication/Theater
Studied voice over (commercial/narration/animation) with Sue Boyajian, William Williams, Davida Bloom, Hillary Blair, and Maggie Roswell.
Improv/sketch comedy (15+ years)
Stand-up comedy (10 years)
Vocal training (singing) 4 years
My Studio Equipment
MXL 990 Studio Mic
Adobe Audition Software
Having worked in the TV/Cable industries for many years, I have a lot of experience as a producer of voice-overs, both as a director and as an engineer/editor. I have written copy, directed talent, and edited the reads into finished spots with music, sound effects, etc., This experience has made me a better VO talent; able to hear what I'm doing, give the director what he/she wants, and able to deliver finished files and/or spots.
Also, I'm nice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michelle Miracle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Miracle is a Standard subscriber.
Michelle Miracle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michelle Miracle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michelle Miracle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michelle Miracle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.