Character specialist, professional announcer, mult
I have more than 40yrs of professional performing through puppetry, multi-media presentations and public speaking and announcing.
I have many character voices, whimsical, sad, old, young, gruff, curious, frightening, scary, fun, childish, sexy, deep and high. I am an accomplish performer and singer.
My talents have been used for many venues from schools, special events, radio and casinos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, hic, English, Eastern, Irish, country
My Voice Experience
I have more than 40 years experience e using my voice to entertain audiences of all ages, as a master puppeteer, singer and announcer. I have done animals and humans of every size and style. My ability to present a sophisticated and professional game show host has afforded me the Emcee of award presentations, multi-media programs, recognitions and more. For years, other asked if I did voice overs, today I do! I will for you!
Master Puppeteer, 40+yrs
TV show at 12yrs of age.
Professional performer since age 12.
Trained voice, singing, choral, vocal.
BA Liberal Studies, acting classes, 16 part acappella ensemble (16-19th century Greek, Hebrew, Latin, and French Renaissance.)
Master of Arts, Education
My Studio Equipment
I have the ability to produce productions incorporating voice, special effects and music tracks.
Most work is accomplished through software such as Sound Forge.
Mixers and audio equipment.
Voice of Howdy Doody.
The Voice of Augustine Casino
Master Puppeteer, creator of hundreds of voices.
Radio VO for business commercials.
Host for numerous commnity events and presentations
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michael Reher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Reher is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Reher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Reher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Reher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Reher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.